Friday, January 12, 2007

Stuff

Well things are getting back to normal after Christmas. T is loving being back at school and N is now doing 3 nursery days and loves it at much as ever. He now goes on a Friday morning and I have been wondering what to do with it as the other mornings he goes I am busy with things in college, but yesterday I was asked to take over Friday mornings in Peaches on a permanent basis (in a few weeks) so there's my answer...in the meantime, a bit of reading time, and considering what I'm going to do this year. There are a few opportunities coming up at the moment which I am procrastinating over somewhat but prayerfully iyswim, lol. Will fill you in when I actually decide, if ever. But a bit of chill out time isn't a bad thing...prayer and all that.
We spent last saturday in Luton taking T to her very good friend's birthday party and visiting his family who I miss very much, so that was great to catch up, also got to catch up with more friends. This last few weeks has been a really good catching up time, but it was also nice to come back here - really feeling like home now, and friendships are taking off so much.
Am looking very much forward to next week - am off to the New Wine leader's wives conference (yes, I know, why not husbands too, another issue!) at a posh hotel in Coventry - get to have lots of me time plus teaching, worship, etc etc, am expecting great things, and a chance to get to know some of the others a bit better. The second night we get to glam up and have a 5 course meal which sounds wonderful, then get to have our own rooms with jacuzzi bath, mmmm lovely. Will miss T T and N loads of course, but can't wait nonetheless!!
Will report on it when I return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home