Friday, December 15, 2006

And so the end is near....

Apologies for the lapse in posting, I do have a couple of things I want to post about (come back later for, "the nuclear family is the greatest evil in contemporary western culture") and will do so early next week, just been a bit buried for the last 10 days.
Anyway, all lectures of term now lectured, Christmas ball danced, and just the assignments to be writ. Just a little bit daunting to think that we are now a sixth of the way through the course and being unleashed on the big wide world.
This morning in Chapel we were invited to reflect on the term, what we might have learnt and what has had an impact on us. I remember really enjoying the first five weeks, feeling I'd come home. Then it got tougher as illness hit the household, and I got stressed again as we had to work round that. In fact I did very little work outside class for about four weeks, and none of the extra reading I'd had time to do in the first five weeks. But in the middle of that we had the "Together" event, where we had the privilege of enabling families to worship and experience God's love and power. I may always struggle to hold onto joy when Liz is ill, but I know that God is faithful and does see us through, even if it isn't in the way we expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home