Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Warm House

Not just a warm house, but a warm garden on Friday evening which helped make for a fab time at the BBQ. Thanks to lovely neighbours for lending us their super-duper gas BBQ. Great to see lots of friends, both old and new.

I'm afraid that there isn't much else to write about at the moment, tho' I want to keep blogging fairly often so that I can keep track of what's happening as much as anything else.

I've met some really good people this week, including the director and some of the staff at the local YMCA. A really good crew, I'm looking forward to getting to know some of them better, especially as one of them has promised to show me the best chippie in Hanley on Thursday.

Preached today at a Sunday service at St Mark's for the first time. Seemed to go down OK (on the sermon blog if you fancy a read). Weirdly for me, for the first time ever for me audibility appears to have been a bit of an issue. Maybe need to so a bit of work on the old voice projection.

Enough stream of conciousness I think, time for tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home