Thursday, May 01, 2008

God is a Womble

And if I don't manage to work this quote from one of my lectures this week into a sermon that I'm preparing for a fortnight hence, I promise to blog about it instead.

In the meantime, I'm not sure where the time is going. Somehow three weeks of my last 2 modules have gone, it's May, and I'm starting my new job next month. We went over to Stoke on Saturday to drop some stuff off and hang some curtains. The fact that there is now stuff in our new house has bought home to us that we are actually going to be moving.

In two months most of our friends will have been dispersed all over the country, we will be in a new place, starting a new phase of ministry and family life. It's enough to give you goose bumps.

Goose bumps of apprehension, but also goose bumps of excitement, anticipating all the things that God has prepared for us to do, the people we are going to meet along the way, can't wait for the ride to start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home