Friday, November 09, 2007

Catching up

Tim keeps telling me I haven't blogged in yonks so here I am at last. This is just a general catch up, then hopefully can blog more on stuff in detail, if I ever manage to get my act together that is.

You know all about the hospital shenannigans (baad spelling I know), glad it's over with but I am happy to report that my lungs have been much happier since the whole IV thing. Lets hope it continues. Also
my consultant has been brilliant and they are keeping a closer eye on me now at the Cystic Fibrosis clinic - my condition is the same lung condition as CF patients get and the treatment, physio etc is the same so it's good to be able to get that care.

Enough about that. I am enjoying doing my counselling and pastoral care course and am catching up on my assignments now. It's good to have something to focus my ickle brain on. The reading is all really interesting and I'm loving it.

The kids are very well (well, saying that they both have colds and T has been off school some of this week, but in general!!) and very hap
py at school and nursery. I am enjoying school governing and have some visits to school to do this term for it which will be good.

Not much else really, for now......here's some photos of the kids on their birthdays...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home